Materials & Jewellery Care
Gold Vermeil: a thick layer of 18ct Gold (at least 2.5 microns) is layered on top of a solid sterling silver base. Gold Vermeil is 5 times thicker than normal gold plating meaning it is more durable, higher quality and still affordable. (regular gold plating is only 0.5 microns and usually over metals such as copper or brass).
925 Solid Sterling Silver: where stated our hoops are 925 solid sterling silver (no plating here!). All findings in these earrings are also solid sterling silver.
Stainless Steel: a great alternative that is hypoallergenic & tarnish resistant
925 Sterling Silver plated: a layer of 925 silver over an alloy that is nickel free. If you wish to have 925 solid sterling Silver hooks on your earrings instead, please purchase the hooks separately here.
All our earrings are nickel free, therefore gentle to your skin.
- All our packaging is 100% Recyclable.
- Our microfibre pouches (included with orders containing18ct Gold Vermeil 925 Solid Sterling Silver Hoops or 925 Solid Sterling Silver Hoops) are reusable and perfect for storage and travel.
Wearing your BTH jewellery:
- remove when bathing and avoid getting wet
- keep away from extreme humidity, temperatures and sunlight
- avoid spraying perfume, applying creams or any other liquids directly onto your jewellery
Storing your BTH jewellery:
- keep your jewellery in a soft pouch or jewellery box.